– Where Not Seeing Is Believing
Invisible PFM is the future of digital money management. A behind-the-scenes, fully-integrated solution for banks to offer their customers the means with which to manage their finances, budget and establish long-term saving goals, whilst gaining insider information about their spending habits and financial goals to personalize their offering.
The bank becomes a ‘life partner’ that offers financial literacy to the end-user; a win-win situation for both bank and customer.
The purpose of this study is to:
- Demonstrate how the concept of banking is changing and what the future looks like.
- Pinpoint how new open banking legislations such as PSD2 in Europe and Dodd Frank in the US will affect banks and allow third parties access to customers’ financial information.
- Discuss the role of AI and Machine Learning in the banking sector
- Delve more deeply into where PFM is heading, the waves of implementation and the potential pitfalls.
Invisible PFM: It must be Unseen to be Believed
This form collects your basic personal information so that we can continue to send you relevant information and updates about the world of Fintech.
By giving your consent, you'll stay on our distribution list and more importantly, in the loop about the latest Strands news.