Last Updated on
Huntington Bank has claimed the top spots in the J.D. Power 2019 U.S. Banking App Satisfaction Study and the U.S. Online Banking Satisfaction Study.
“Both these awards demonstrate Huntington’s long-term commitment to listening to customers and then innovating on their behalf to make banking easier,” said Andy Harmening, senior executive vice president and director of consumer and business banking. “This recognition shows what you can do when an entire organization is focused on delivering the best possible experience for customers and giving them the tools to achieve their goals.”
The two studies that ranked Huntington highest are based on responses from retail bank customers nationwide.
Recent Huntington innovations include The Hub, the bank’s digital-banking experience, and Heads Up, a digital messaging platform. Both digital tools were developed in direct response to customer feedback and provide real-time insights about spending and saving, helping customers make more informed decisions about their money.
“We’re glad our customers are taking notice of the new capabilities and experiences we’re delivering for them,” Harmening said. “Our purpose is to make people’s lives better, whether through day-to-day personal contact or innovative digital solutions.”
The J.D. Power 2019 U.S. Banking App Satisfaction and U.S. Online Banking Satisfaction studies measure overall satisfaction with online banking and mobile banking based on five different factors:
- Ease of navigation
- Clarity of information
- Range of services
- Availability of key information
Huntington’s continued innovations for customers are rooted in its Fair Play banking philosophy, which reflects the bank’s people-first, technology-enabled approach to doing the right thing for customers.
- “Huntington Introduces “The Hub” for All Customers“, CISION PRNewswire
- “Huntington is first U.S. partner for Strands, a Spanish PFM app“, American Banker
- “Strands lands digital money management deal with US bank“, Banking Technology
- “Strands continues its global expansion in the United States“, Business Insider
- “Huntington National Bank Chooses PFM, BFM Solutions from Barcelona-Based Strands“, Finovate