Strander Richard Wilson will discuss the challenges and potential of context-aware business financial management solutions
Next Wednesday, February 24th, Strands’ Pre-Sales Consultant Richard Wilson will take center stage at Digital Banking Asia to address the potential of business financial management solutions. The online event will bring together senior-level executives in the banking and financial services industry to share best practices and real life case studies on transforming and innovating digital banking.
Strands: Unlocking the Potential of Business Financial Management Solutions
🎤 Richard Wilson, Pre-Sales Consultant, Strands
🗓️ Wednesday, February 24, 2021
⏰ 2:10 pm – 2:50 pm, Singapore Time (GMT+8)
Being able to provide customers with a context-aware, data-driven money management platform is a key differentiator in today’s financial services, particularly in the SME banking market segment. The Covid-19 pandemic has accelerated the adoption of digital technologies by several years and there’s been a notable rise in customer’s expectations of banking. With branches largely unavailable, SME owners rely on technology to manage their businesses.
Now more than ever, anticipating customer needs and enhancing digital engagement will enable banks to stand out from their competitors. But how can traditional banks provide their customers with a digital experience that matches, or even surpasses, that of neobanks and Big Tech? And what are some of the opportunities for growth that AI brings to financial services?
Richard’s conference will cover:
- How Strands helps banks to transform complex data into relevant customer insights in real time.
- How banks can implement predictive analytics to offer personalized recommendations.
- How to enable agile digital interactions in real time for maximum ROI.
- The role of AI and machine learning in financial services.
- A real case study, showcasing impactful results of Strands’ money management solutions.