About the program
Tearsheet’s Challenger Awards are the financial industry’s top awards program focused on digital banking. Direct Banks, Digital Banks, Challenger Banks — banking is moving digitally and the Challenger Awards are designed to celebrate incumbents and startups alike in the field. Choose from the following Challenger Awards for a chance to be recognized as a true leading company in this industry.
- Early Deadline: August 16 ($249)
- Regular Deadline: September 13 ($300)
- Last Chance Deadline: September 20 ($375)
- SMB Digital Banking Vision & Strategy: $0 (value: $375 – sponsored by Strands)
Judges will be looking for submissions that can clearly demonstrate success over the past 12 months. We suggest providing evidence to substantiate your entries including, but not limited to, metrics around KPIs, creative assets, links to your work, or other items you feel speak to the quality of your submission. Judges will also consider the structure, presentation, and clarity of each entry.
Each section of the entry will be scored based on the following criteria:
- Innovative thinking
- Consumer value
- Results related to KPIs
The Judging Process
- Judges score each question within the entry form based on the outlined criteria.
- These are then combined to create an overall score for each entry.
- All judges’ scores are totaled and the highest scoring entries will determine the shortlist.
- Judges meet to discuss the highest scoring entries and then agree on the category winner.
- All material will remain confidential to the judges. Winning case studies may be used in post-event materials to promote best practices. Permission will be sought from entrants before publishing.
Choose from the following Challenger Awards for a chance to be recognized as a true leading company in this industry.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org